Watch the video below to learn how to schedule and invite students to your Zoom lectures and other meetings. You’ll schedule your sessions with Zoom on the web and in the Zoom app (client).
To ensure only Texas A&M students join your classes:
- Check the “Only authenticated users can join” checkbox in Meeting Options.
- Enter “tamu.edu” in the textbox that appears (without the quotations). (This allows only those with an @tamu.edu email address to enter.)
Skip to the additional resources and related pages & tutorials listed below.
7-minute video by Daniel Mikals
- Prevent “Zoombombers” by Authenticating Students in your Classroom (1.5 min.)
- Invite Participants before and during Zoom Meetings (3 min.)
- Schedule Meetings in Zoom (6 min.)
- Schedule Recurring Meetings
Related Pages & Tutorials:
- Schedule and Record Zoom Sessions in Canvas (6 min.)
- Manage Participants and Using Chat in Zoom (3 min.)
- Tips & Tricks to Increase Student Engagement (42 min. webinar)
- FAQ Question: How can I help my students not feel isolated when we’re not meeting in person?
- Teach Remotely Using Zoom or Mediasite (Checklist)
Leave a Reply