This tutorial will show you how to verify your YouTube account and help you upload videos to YouTube. Then, we will show you how to ensure YouTube accepts it, classifies it, and restricts its access.
Lastly, we will briefly discuss how YouTube adds auto-captioning to your uploaded videos (which must updated for accuracy).
Skip to the video topics and related tutorials listed below.
Upload Videos to YouTube Video Topics:
- Intro – Login to your browser 0:00
- Verify YouTube account 0:20
- Log in to YouTube Studio 1:20
- Go to “Videos” 1:28
- Instructions for uploading videos 1:48
- Insert video specifics 2:12
- Use PPTX title slide for easy thumbnail 2:34
- Choose “No, it’s not made for kids” 2:54
- Select “Unlisted” Visibility 3:01
- Auto-captions provided (accuracy varies) 3:14
- All steps listed 3:34
Leave a Reply