Making a quality online course takes planning and effort. To make this easier for you, we’ve created several course design resources to help you build a better online course.
Pathways to Online Learning
Enroll in eSAIL’s Pathways to Online Learning course. In this course written specifically for faculty, we walk you through the steps to build a fully online course.
Use eSAIL’s Quality Checklists to improve the quality of your course.
Managing Your Course
Manage your Online Course (PDF) before and throughout the semester with this task checklist.
More Course Design Resources
- 5 Steps to Getting Started Teaching Online
- Two Ways to Enhance Your Online Course
- Import Content into Your Canvas Course
- Creating an Accessible Syllabus (or Word Document) for your students
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Course Design Cycle (Texas A&M Center for Teaching Excellence)
- 10 Steps Toward Universal Design of Online Courses
- On-Demand Resources